National Board of Examinations releases NEET PG Admit Card
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released admit card for NEET PG 2020 entrance exam
. NEET PG 2020 is a common entrance exam for admission to PG medical courses in medical colleges in India. Candidates who have applied for NEET PG exam can download their Admit Cards from the official website of NBE using their login credential from 31 December 2019 onwards.
Candidates are required to take print out of NEET PG admit card and paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the admit card and report to the exam centre within prescribed time along with the following documents:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- Photocopy of permanent / provisional SMC/MCI registration
- Indian/OCI citizen who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead
- Foreign Nationals who are desirous to appear in NEET PG entrance exam are required to bring their passport (original & valid) to the exam centre along with any other document as a proof of they being a medical practitioner in their country
NEET PG exam
shall be conducted on 5 January 2020 and the result shall be declared by 31 January 2020.
Source: NBE Website